Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just a quick one

I am in need of some intense relaxation therapy for all the crap grad school is putting me through right now. So, I'm procrastinating by writing a quick blog post. I just wanted to say:

WHAT THE HELL, CHRIS BROWN???

I really liked you. Your dance moves got me. But now you are accused of assaulting Rihanna, your girlfriend. That's not cool, man, even if she did toss the keys to your lamborghini out the window. You officially suck.

...
In other matters, tonight is the Duke vs UNC men's basketball game. We haven't won since 2006. Not only did we have to stay awake for three days just to get the chance to buy the tickets, but ticket holders had to get in line yesterday to get in. I'll be watching from the comfort of my house or the neighborhood bar.

GO DUKE! LET'S GO DEVILS!!

No comments: