Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Photo update

I needed to update but I'm super busy so I thought I'd do a photo post. I went through my camera and picked out some photos I'd like to share with you from the past few weeks. Enjoy!


This is a picture of Duke University on the day that it snowed. It was really exciting, and the Gothic campus was beautiful under the layer of snow.


Here is a pic of a team at the Beer Olympics party we attended two weekends ago. Some people went all out and dressed in themes for their teams. They were an '80s hair band. There were teams competing in beer pong, flip cup, quarters, and modified cornhole.


Finally, here is a great shot of some cookies Nick made this past weekend. On Friday he made chocolate chip cookies for me and my girlfriends. Then on Sunday we made rugelach cookies which have a cream cheese dough base. The crescents have apricot jam in them and the rolls have pecans, cinnamon sugar, and maple syrup in them.

Hope everyone has a good week! We are heading to DC this weekend.

No comments: