Sunday, March 15, 2009

End of spring break

Oh, where do I even begin? Spring break was good. I had a good time in California shopping, babysitting, and eating. I got to hit all the food spots I wanted to in the SGV. These include:

Mien Nghia for Chiu Chow noodles
Ba Le for banh mi
Tin Tin Seafood for Peking spare ribs, steamed fish, and lobster
Bollini's for neapolitan pizza
Luscious Dumplings for dumplings and beef stew noodles
Fosselman's for ice cream
Vietnam for hu tieu noodles
the seven courses of beef place whose name I can't remember
Top Island for dim sum...twice
Lollicup for black tea with lychee jelly
Yong Dung Tofu House for Korean BBQ
Various incarnations of bun with my dad

I also acquired: two pairs of skinny jeans, fabulous boots, two sweaters, a cloche hat, and a skinny belt.

I think it was a good trip, in all. Even though I didn't go anywhere tropical for spring break, it was nice to sleep in late, eat good food (especially my mom's food), and see my nieces. I even visited my old high school and got ego boosts from the students and my old teachers.

However, I didn't write the Zaytinya post. I'm thinking it might never get written at the pace I'm going. How about a photo post?

p.s. Happy Ides of March!

No comments: